Understanding Memory Foam Beds
It all started when NASA began to develop this advanced mattress to further ensure the safety of their astronauts whenever they need to rest or sleep in space. These “aircraft cushions” are carefully created to specifically provide comfort in a cramped space, without having to worry about its durability. This amazing technology became popular and is then called memory foam beds. Many people adored this mattress because it truly provides comfort in all the right ways.
How It Works
This kind of foam is made out of polyurethane. Certain chemicals are then added to improve its density and viscosity. You see, the mattress that has an increased density makes it more sensitive to body heat. As a result, it enables the foam to mold itself on your body within minutes of lying down. This provides maximum comfort because it can practically support every curve of your body. You would never have to worry about experiencing backaches or neck pains whenever you wake up because all of these areas are properly supported. Your weight will be evenly distributed and this kind of balance can effectively get rid of the pressure that can cause discomfort during sleeping.
Like was mentioned earlier, memory foam is denser as compared to other regular mattresses. This provides better support because it can easily mold your body to perfection. What makes it so unique is that it may feel like it is too firm but once you start putting your weight on it or putting any kind of pressure for that matter, it gets softer as it starts to cozily hugs your body. It is for this reason why this product is very expensive. It is a durable foam bed that can remove body aches and can make you rest well, which can significantly decrease your stress and other health problems.
Even though there is much debate about the evolution of man, everyone will agree that a good night’s rest has positive effects on the overall health and well being of a person. How do you get the desired sleep to feel better? By having the proper mattress of course and many will say by owning a memory foam mattress. It is able to give the proper support for the body which aids in eliminating pain in the joints, back, and shoulders but is soft enough for snuggling down in.
NASA actually gets the credit for making the mattress since they were looking for a way of helping out the astronauts that had back pain because of the g-forces. In the ’70s there was huge research conducted for something that would take on the same shape as the body when being laid on while creating pressure points when the body weight was evenly distributed on the mattress.
When NASA discovered the concept it was only used for the astronauts and because of the success that was experienced commercial organizations started playing with the idea and eventually the mattresses were sold to the public. Tempur Pedic was based in Sweden but supplied North America and Europe with the memory foam mattress. When the other companies observed the demand for the mattress they started making their own.
A memory foam mattress is also called viscoelastic polyurethane foam and is actually pretty light. The mattress usually weighs in at 4 to 5 pounds with lighter versions only weighing 2 to 3 pounds. The mattress gets the weight from the chemicals being used along with the viscoelastic foam that is non-toxic. When looking for a mattress always look at the ILD rating, if it is high then that means a firm mattress which means better durability when sleeping on.
Since it is unlike any other, a memory foam mattress is able to dip and form to the way a body is laying on it, by letting the body sink into the mattress it is able to mold right to the body shape. When this happens then the spine is getting the proper alignment which in time will approve the posture which makes sleeping comfortable and helps keep back pains away. Asthma patients will no longer have to worry about the asthma being triggered since the foam is resistant to germs, mildew, and fungus.
Even a mattress can have disadvantages when it comes to the smelling of the chemicals. Some people are sensitive when smelling so the mattress becomes difficult for them to sleep on all night. The safety aspect is not only the synthetic smell but also the foam which can be highly combustible. Toddlers should not be placed on the mattress because it sinks down and if the toddler was positioned wrong then they could actually suffocate.
Even though there are a few small disadvantages the memory foam mattress still remains popular all around the world. If you are looking for an affordable high-density mattress then it would be recommended to compare the prices at different stores. Since every mattress is different take the time for comparing the pros and cons before buying one.
Top 3 Best Cheap Memory Foam Mattress Reviews
1. 10 inches Perfect Cloud Atlas Memory Foam Atlas Gel Plus Mattress Review
Overall Rating: 4.7 Out of 5 Stars
- Twin Size Mattress: 75 x 39 x 10 inches ; 46.3 pounds
- Full Size Mattress: 75 x 54 x 10 inches ; 53 Pounds
- Queen Size Mattress: 80 x 60 x 10 inches ; 66.1 pounds
- King Size Mattress: 80 x 76 x 10 inches ; 88.2 pounds
Price: $349.99-$649.99 (See Full Price Chart at The Bottom)
10-inch Perfect Cloud Atlas Memory Foam Atlas Gel Plus Mattress Review
We all have different problems when it comes to choosing the right mattress. Some of the mattresses you choose may be too hard and rigid while some are too soft and mushy. We often underestimate the comfort of our mattress…until we realize that we make the wrong choice. If you want to enjoy comfortable sleeping moments without spending thousands of dollars, the 10 inches Perfect Cloud Atlas Memory Foam Atlas Gel Plus Mattress – in Queen size – will be a perfect choice. What’s cool is that there is a new technology in 2019 that you can use to improve your sleeping comfort.
Improved Comfort with High-End Technology
The main reason why this mattress is so special and different from the regular mattresses is the technology included within it. The mattress isn’t only comfortable, but also soft and high in quality. If you want to know how it feels to sleep on the soft cloud, this is the perfect mattress to try. It may seem to exaggerate, but most users who have used the mattress claim it as one of the best that they have ever tried. Aside from the memory foam material and technology that used, this mattress also comes with the Atlas Gel Plus feature that will provide the right supports. Even if you are very heavy – or even considered overweight – the mattress won’t sink. It will provide the solid firmness that you want. Yes, the mattress is firm, but it isn’t rigid or hard. In fact, once you lie on top of it, you will realize that it provides different sensations – like different points of your body are supported just right. Some parts will be supported with the solid firmness that you want while other parts will experience softer support. Sleeping on top of it will be cloud-like, but it also comes with all the required and important support that will improve comfort and also high quality resting time.
The Memory Foam Perks
There are reasons why the memory foam is said as the clever technology. The foam will ‘remember’ your body contour after you lie down on top of it; it can even distinguish your weight and contour from the contour and weight of your sleeping partners. The mattress is firm and yet soft, but it is not mushy, so you won’t have to turn and toss around just to find the right comfortable spot to sleep. Whatever sleeping position you are in – on your back or on your side – you can be sure that you will sleep soundly and comfortably. Movements are made restrictive, not because of the cheesy material, but because you don’t need to toss around so much. The memory foam is also good to eliminate any back, shoulders, or neck pain. With the wrong mattress, it is so easy to suffer from such pain, but it won’t happen with this special mattress. Once your body temperature activates the feature of the mattress to conform to your body contour, you will notice that different spots of the body are getting the right supports. The memory foam can align the spine and help to remove any discomfort resulted from the wrong sleeping position – or from the wrong choices of a mattress.
Features and Specs
There are a lot of handy features and specs that you can enjoy from this mattress:
- The mattress is quite thick because it comes in different layers. It has a 3-inch Gel Plus Signature Memory Foam that will improve comfort and convenience while sleeping. Not only memory foam is clever and useful, but it is also highly comfy. If you spend a lot of time staying at hotels and enjoy the high-quality bed, you know what I’m talking about.
- The foam has a double airflow system that ensures even distribution. After the memory foam layer, there is the second layer of 3 inches Double Air Flow bi-directional comfort foam that will improve airflow. When the airflow is well managed and regulated, your sleeping temperature will remain intact so you can enjoy comfortable sleeping. When it is hot, you will remain cool. When it is cold, you will remain warm.
- You can also enjoy the base support 4 inch Double Air Flow foam that will increase the sleeping comfort. This layer is responsible for weightless sleeping comfort.
- Enjoy a very generous price cut from Amazon. Originally, this mattress is sold for more than $1000, but you can buy it at less than $500, which means that you can enjoy more than 50% off.
- The price is just right. It is not too expensive, and yet not too cheap either. You have to spend less than $170, but you can get a free shipping offer when you buy one from Amazon. It is a great deal if I may say.
The good thing about this mattress is that it is almost perfect. Most people, who buy the mattress, claim that it is very nice, very solid yet soft, and very accommodating. The price cut is generous and helpful, and the overall features are just good. The only possible flaw is the weight. Because of the sturdy and solid structure, it can be quite heavy, but most users don’t really mind. They can tell that it is tough, long-lasting, and very durable. If you want to learn more about this specific mattress, feel free to visit the link at Perfect Cloud Atlas Gel-Plus 10-Inch Memory Foam Mattress – 2019 Amazon Exclusive Model Featuring New Gel Cool Visco – 25 Year Warranty
Memory Foam Mattress Price Chart
Twin Size Memory Foam Mattress:
|Sale:||$339.99 & FREE Shipping.|
|You Save:||$560.00 (62%)|
Full-Size Memory Foam Mattress:
|Sale:||$419.99 & FREE Shipping.|
|You Save:||$780.00 (65%)|
Queen Size Memory Foam Mattress:
|Sale:||$449.99 & FREE Shipping.|
|You Save:||$950.00 (68%)|
King Size Memory Foam Mattress:
|Sale:||$649.99 & FREE Shipping.|
|You Save:||$950.00 (59%)|
2. Memory Foam Lucid 12inch Gel Mattress Review
Overall Rating: 4.3 Out of 5 Stars
- Twin Size Mattress: 37.5 x 12 x 74 inches ; 58 pounds
- Full Size Mattress: 52.5 x 12 x 74 inches ; 75 pounds
- Queen Size Mattress: 59 x 12 x 79 inches ; 83 pounds
- King Size Mattress: 75 x 12 x 79 inches; 105 pounds
Price: $289.99-$612.17(See Full Price Chart at Bottom)
Introduction to The Lucid 12 Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress
Not everyone can enjoy a good night’s sleep. Sometimes the bed is acting up, creating uncomfortable conditions for the users. You probably have spent days tossing and turning around, and you still can’t enjoy good and qualified night sleep. But if you have Memory Foam Lucid 12inch Gel Mattress, you can enjoy the sound and relaxed sleep without having to spend a fortune. There are some reasons why this mattress is different from the others. If you want to know more about it, go to LUCID 12 Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress – Triple-Layer – 4 Pound Density Ventilated Gel Foam – CertiPUR-US Certified – 25-Year Warranty – Queen
The Dimension and Thickness
When compared to other affordable twin size foam mattresses, this one is probably more expensive, but there are reasons for it. It is very thick and comes in the layered form to improve sleeping comfort. That’s why it is called as the luxury mattress that won’t hurt your wallet at all. This mattress alone comes with 12 inches of thickness, covering 2 inches of memory foam with gel infusion. Then there are still 2 inches of support memory foam layers and 8 inches of foam high-density base. It is definitely thick, but not overly solid and hard. The thickness and firmness go along with the comfort and softness, so it is a balanced comfort. You won’t have to worry that the mattress will be hot or uncomfortable during warm days, because the lucid gel will take care of everything. It is infused with special high-tech gel beads so the bed can capture and distribute the heat evenly. The mattress also comes with pin core technology that helps to distribute and increasing airflow, making sure that the sleeping temperature remains intact. Not only you can enjoy the high quality and comfortable sleeping time, but you can also enjoy the cool sleeping moment because of the well-managed temperature. It is safe to say that the mattress has the right dimension and thickness that will definitely improve your sleeping quality to the top-notch level.
The Memory Foam Technology
What’s cool about this mattress is the memory foam technology that will automatically adjust the surface to your body contour and remember it. The main difference of memory foam with the regular mattress with springs is the high-end technology that improves comfort automatically and naturally. Once you get on the mattress, the memory foam technology will immediately follow your body contour, automatically providing supports on the right spots and areas, as well as distributing the weight evenly. It will confirm and adjust to your weight and pressure, and it is able to differentiate your weight and your sleeping partner’s. The foam can isolate the movement between people using the mattress, so you can be really sure that your sleeping comfort and quality won’t be hampered. The good thing about this mattress is that it can also help aligning the spine and relieving pain (usually back or neck pain) because it can provide support in the right areas. Even on curvy surfaces like the shoulders, neck, and head, you can still expect great comfort with the right support. If you constantly suffer from any pain – especially those caused by an uncomfortable sleeping position – you can try using this mattress and see how your condition will be improved in an instant!
The Specs and Features
Aside from the correct dimension, thickness, and high technology memory foam, there are more features and specs that you can expect from this mattress, such as:
- Long-lasting and high-quality mattress with more resilient and tougher foam, thanks to the open cell construction. It will not leave anybody’s impression, but it will definitely remember your body contour.
- Dust, allergens, and mites resistance because of the high-quality materials being used and the hygienic production process. The cover is silver infused and it is proven to be hypoallergenic. If you have problems with allergies, infections, or joint issues, be sure that this mattress will make everything go away.
- Long-lasting warranties, up to 25 years. This proves that the mattress is truly durable and reliable in quality, so you can rest assured that you have made worthy purchasing.
The good things:
- The mattress is solid and thick, and yet it is also light. It is easily moved around. Some of the users are female and they have no problems moving the mattress around and setting it up on the desired spot and layout.
- The surface is very soft and durable, although you can always use your own bed sheet. The cover is easily removable, making maintenance and care easier and simpler.
- Some say that the mattress is quite firm. It is actually firm and soft at the same time, but some people prefer mushy contour.
- It has a certain odor. Yes, there is a distinctive chemical smell after you remove the cover, but it should go away immediately. Make sure that you leave the room open so it will make the odor go away quickly.
- Some people have problems with the price tag, although some don’t really mind. Most people think that it is worthy of the purchase, considering the quality of the mattress itself.
Twin Size Memory Foam Mattress
|Sale:||$289.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$910.00 (76%)|
Full Size Memory Foam Mattress
|Price:||$398.55 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$1,351.44 (77%)|
Queen Size Memory Foam Mattress
|Price:||$449.00 & FREE Shipping.|
King Size Memory Foam Mattress
|Price:||$612.77 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$1,337.22 (69%)|
3. Best Price Mattress Memory Foam Mattress Review
Overall Rating: 4.5 Out of 5 Stars
- Twin Size Mattress: 75 x 39 x 6 inches – Weight: 24 Pounds
- Full Size Mattress: 75 x 39 x 6 inches – Weight: 31 Pounds
- Queen Size Mattress: 80 x 60 x 6 inches – Weight: 35 Pounds
Price: $107.98 – $163.99(See Full Price Chart at Bottom)
Introduction to Best Price Memory Foam
The sleeping difficulty will definitely affect your days ahead. You will be tired, easily lose focus and concentration, and probably end up being cranky and all for the whole day. That’s why it is important to choose the right mattress that will guarantee your sleeping comfort. Most of us still use the traditional spring bed, but if you really want to have a comfortable and more modern way of sleeping without hurting your wallet, why not choose the 6 Inch Best Price Mattress Memory Foam Mattress, Queen size? Check the link to read more about the product: Best Price Mattress 6-Inch Memory Foam Mattress, Queen
Understanding Memory Foam
What is memory foam, anyway? What’s the difference between it and the traditional spring bed? You see, memory foam is the latest technology used to deliver more comfort in the bed industry. The bed is quite firm, actually, but the memory foam technology will ‘remember’ your body contour. The next time you use it, the bed knows exactly what your body shape and contour is, providing great support in the right places that you need it. Unlike the traditional spring mattress, memory foam knows where to provide solid support and where to provide softer support. With traditional spring mattress, you get even treatment and support, but it won’t happen with the memory foam. The cool technology allows you to have a better and more improved sleeping surface. It may be firm at first, but then the bed will react automatically once you lay down. Your body temperature will activate the memory foam technology, so the mattress can mold itself and follow your body’s contour and shape. Because of this technology, your weight will be distributed evenly along the surface, removing any pressure points. In the end, you can sleep better and more comfortable; no more tossing around, trying to find the best spot.
The Best Comfort
Another thing that you will like from this mattress is the firmness and softness of the mattress. You know that too firm mattress isn’t comfy at all, but having too soft mattress won’t do you good either. Well, this bed has both combinations of firmness and softness that blend just nicely, especially on the right spots. It is firm, yes, but not very solid and tough that will give you back pain. It is firm because of the solid and sturdy support, and yet it is also soft on certain points (especially after your body temperature activates the molding feature). Once you get on top of it, it feels firm and rather stiff, but then it starts to mold into your body shape and contour, and you will feel improved comfort immediately. Your back and shoulders will get nice support very well while the area around the legs and arms will get softer support. If you want a mattress that feels just right; not too hard and firm, and not too soft and mushy, this is your solution.
The Unique Specifications
Here are other perks that you can enjoy from the mattress, thanks to the solid specs and features:
- It promotes deep sleep because of the zero pressure points. You can be sure that you will enjoy the right supports on the right spots.
- The memory foam is definitely a technology that you shouldn’t underestimate as it is the one that makes this mattress worthy of purchasing
- The surface of the mattress will make you feel as if you were floating on a cloud because it is firm and solid, and yet it is also soft and supporting at the same time
- The Queen size has a total dimension of 80 x 60 x 6 inches, which makes this mattress quite big and wide. You can sleep comfortably
- It comes with CertiPUR-US certification and 10 years warranty, which guarantees the quality and builds of the mattress
There are some great things you can get from this mattress although there are also some possible flaws that you may need to consider.
The perks of having the mattress are:
- The price tag is just nice. There are other memory foam mattresses that are sold way more expensive with similar features and specs.
- The mattress has a non-removable mesh that feels nice to it. The fabric cover is easily removable and it is certainly a great thing.
- The mattress is perfect for those who like firm mattresses.
- The memory foam works quite fast, only within minutes
- Despite the firmness, the mattress is quite light and easily moved around
- It will feel hard for those who prefer light and soft mattress
- It can get a bit warmer in summer because the mattress retains heat. But you can always cover it up with microfiber or polyester top for added comfort
Read further about the mattress and decide whether it is the one that you want or not. Click Best Price Mattress 6-Inch Memory Foam Mattress, Queen
Best Price Mattress Price Chart
Twin Size Memory Foam Mattress
|Price:||$107.98 & FREE Shipping.|
|You Save:||$164.02 (60%)|
Full Size Memory Foam Mattress
|Price:||$148.11 & FREE Shipping.|
|You Save:||$207.89 (58%)|
Queen Size Memory Foam Mattress
|Price:||$163.99 & FREE Shipping.|